WHO IS HE?
- Born in Saskatchewan, he joined the military in 1968;
- Served in several Destroyers and C F Station Aldergrove in that capacity, and was promoted to Petty Officer Second Class;
- In 1977, he was accepted for a commission under the University Training Program (Men) and studied at both RRMC and RMC;
- He subsequently served in a variety of appointments including Communications Officer at CFS Shelburne;
- Attended the Royal Norwegian Air Force Staff College as an exchange student;
- Former Director of Radar and Communications Systems in the Aerospace Equipment Program Management Division in NDHQ;
- Upon retirement from the CF he joined industry as the Vice President Business Development and Government Relations for Nanowave Technologies Inc.;
- He was also the co-owner and President of an Ottawa-based Landscaping company for several years;
- He is currently working as a part-time Aerospace and Defence consultant;
- Member of the RMC Club Executive Committee.
Who Is He?
m0058 Marc Drolet;
m0135 Donnie McLeod;
m0157 Bryan Righetti; or
m0161 Richard Ayer.
m0157 Bryan Righetti