Who Is She?
- She graduated with a BA in Honours Economics and Commerce;
- Worked as a Naval Supply Officer in HMCS PRESERVER and TERRA NOVA;
- Worked in various shore positions in Halifax, Shearwater and Ottawa prior to “retiring”;
- She has worked at National Defence as the Comptroller for the C. F. Pension Plans;
- Former Comptroller for the Canadian Forces Housing Agency;
- Currently the General Manager, Strategic Planning and Governance at the Housing Agency;
- Completed an MBA at Saint Mary’s University;
- She is a Certified Management Accountant;
- Mother of two sons;
- Relaxation includes gardening, reading and cooking.
Advice for any readers that are young and new graduates:
…“ my advice would be that you shouldn’t despair if your posting or job choice doesn’t work out the way you expect. My own career path has been somewhat different from the one I expected, but there has not been one position that did not prepare me well for something else, it just took some patience to figure that part out sometimes! You have an excellent career ahead of you both in the CF and other places and your time at RMC has been well spent in preparing you for future challenges.”
15942 Sandra Braid;
15981 Tressa Home;
16048 Julie Mass;
15946 Jill Carleton; or
15995 Sylvie Morin.